Kinesis Tripster AT
‘AT’ stands for All Terrain. Our new gravel adventure bike frameset to do it all.
The Kinesis Tripster AT frameset takes our years of experience gained from the now legendary Tripster ATR and our range of championship winning cyclocross bikes, to create a bike capable of almost all terrains and adventures for all seasons.
Drop us a message to check availability and sizing.
• Tough yet lightweight 7046 series Kinesium tubeset with tapered machined headtube.
• 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2mm seat post (will add a bit of compliancy).
• All new colour matched Columbus Futura Carbon fork with 12mm thru axle.
• Inboard Shimano Flat-mount disc mounts on frame and frame and fork (maximum 160mm rotors).
• Seat stay mounts for mudguards and pannier racks. Bridges on chain stay and seat stay for fender mounting, runs 40mm tyres with full mudguards for clean winter riding!
• Beyond gravel capability with 700c x 45mm or 650b x 52mm tyre clearance.
• 3 x bottle boss mounts for extra carrying capacity or storing a tool keg.
• Optimum hydration system – multi position down-tube bottle cage mounting to allow for full bottle carry capacity even with a frame bag.
• GW Switch Lever Thru-axles included
• Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gear systems.
• BSA threaded BB for real world low maintenance riding.