Merida eOne Forty 400 2021
Pre orders on these is strongly advised, these sell out fast and with the shimano shimano EP8 motor will make them sell even faster. Drop us a line to reserve yours today and check delivery times.
The eOne-Sixty is the headline grabber of the Merida eBike range, for 3 generations it has been winning tests, gathering accolades and generally hogging the limelight! However........ the eOne-Forty and eOne-Sixty share exactly the same frame and design features but have different ride characteristics. The shock stroke on the eOne-Forty is shorter, reducing rear travel to 133mm and creating a steeper seat angle. The shorter 140mm fork extends the reach and delivers a slightly steeper head angle. In combination these small changes make the eOne-Forty more agile and playful, a highly competent climber and perfect for all day riding. All eOne-Forty models use the powerful new Shimano EP8 85NM motor and bigger 630NM battery (with the exception of S frame sizes). The eOne-Forty 400 has SR Suntour air suspension front and rear and Shimano Deore 10 speed transmission.
- Lite III - Hydroformed 6066 series triple butted aluminium with intergrated battery. Internal cable routing via Smart entry for rattle free running. Aggressive trail geometry due to the small Shimano motor allowing for use of short chainstays.
- Suntour RS-Edge-TR-LO-R8-M6; lockout
- Suntour XCR34 LOR DS; Air Boost; 140mm; Tapered; 51mm fork offset
- 29" / 27.5"
- Merida Comp TR; 29mm inner rim width; Material: aluminium
- Black stainless
- Shimano MT400-B; 110x15mm; 32 spokes; Centerlock
- Shimano MT400-B; 148x12mm; 36 spokes; Centerlock; including removable lever with 4/6mm Allen key
- Maxxis Rekon; 29" x 2.4"; wire bead
- Maxxis Rekon; 27.5" x 2.6"; EXO wire bead
- Shimano EP8; 85Nm motor with Shimano E8036; 630Wh battery
- 630 Wh
- Shimano SC-E5003
- Shimano Deore M4100
- Shimano Deore RDM5120 10
- Shimano CRE70-B; 34 teeth chainwheel with Shimano FCEM600; 165mm length crank
- Shimano M4100; 11-46 teeth; 10 speed
- Part of Shimano Steps motor
- Shimano CN-HG54
- VP Components, VPE-537
- Shimano M4100
- Shimano M4100; 4 piston hydraulic disc brake with Shimano RT30; 203 mm rotor
- Shimano M4100; 2 piston with Shimano RTEM300; 180mm rotor
- Merida Expert EC
- Merida Expert eTR; 780mm wide; 20mm rise
- Merida Expert eTRII; Material: aluminium; 35mm diameter; 0 degree rise; 50mm all sizes
- Merida Comp CC; V-mount
- Merida Comp TR; 30.9mm diameter; in-line; S 100mm drop - M/L 125mm drop - XL/XXL 150mm drop with Shimano SL -MT500-IL lever