Merida eOne Forty 8000
Pre orders on these is strongly advised, these sell out fast and with the shimano shimano EP8 motor will make them sell even faster. Drop us a line to reserve yours today and check delivery times.
The eOne-Sixty is the headline grabber of the Merida eBike range, for 3 generations it has been winning tests, gathering accolades and generally hogging the limelight! However........ the eOne-Forty and eOne-Sixty share exactly the same frame and design features but have different ride characteristics. The shock stroke on the eOne-Forty is shorter, reducing rear travel to 133mm and creating a steeper seat angle. The shorter 140mm fork extends the reach and delivers a slightly steeper head angle. In combination these small changes make the eOne-Forty more agile and playful, a highly competent climber and perfect for all day riding. All eOne-Forty models use the powerful new Shimano EP8 85NM motor and bigger 630NM battery (with the exception of S frame sizes). The eOne-Forty 8000 has Fox suspension and Shimano XT drivetrain.
- CFA II Carbon front triangle with easily removable integrated battery, satellite on/off switch, on-bike charging port and “thermo gate” with 6016 aluminium rear end. Internal cable routing, Smart entry for rattle free running.
- Fox Performance Float DPS; lockout
- FOX Rhythm 34 Float eMTB+; Air; 140mm travel; Tapered; 51mm fork offset
- 29" / 27.5"
- Merida Expert TR; 29mm inner rim width; Material: aluminium
- Black stainless
- Shimano SLX; 110x15mm; 32 spokes; Centerlock
- Shimano SLX; 148x12mm; 36 spokes; Centerlock; including removable lever with 4/6mm Allen key
- Continental Trail King; 29" x 2.4"; BlackChili, ProTection Apex
- Continental Trail King B+; 27.5" x 2.6"; BlackChili, ProTection Apex
- Shimano EP8; 85Nm motor with Shimano E8036; 630Wh battery
- 630 Wh
- Shimano SC-E7000
- Shimano XT M8100 12
- Shimano XT RDM8100 Shadow+ 12
- Shimano CRE80-12-B; 34 teeth chainwheel with Shimano FCEM600; 165mm length crank
- Shimano M7100; 10-51 teeth; 12 speed
- Part of Shimano Steps motor
- Shimano CN-M6100
- VP Components, VPE-527
- Shimano SLX
- Shimano SLX; 4 piston hydraulic disc brake with Shimano RT64; 203 mm rotor
- Shimano SLX; 4 piston hydraulic disc brake with Shimano RTEM600; 203 mm rotor
- Merida Expert EC
- Merida Expert eTR; 780mm wide; 20mm rise
- Merida Expert eTRII; aluminium; 35mm diameter; 0 degree rise - Length : 50 mm all sizes
- Merida Expert CC; V-mount with saddlebox containing Merida Multitool
- Merida Expert TR; 30.9mm diameter; in-line; S: 125mm drop - M/L 150mm drop - XL/XXL 170mm drop with Shimano SL -MT500-IL lever