Merida Eone Sixty 8000 2021
Pre orders on these is strongly advised, these sell out fast and with the shimano shimano EP8 motor will make them sell even faster. Drop us a line to reserve yours today and check delivery times.
After 3 years of fantastic reviews, awards and accolades we distilled the essence of the ‘old’ eOne-Sixty to create an innovative new version. All the riding characteristics of the original were transferred to a carbon frame with easy access internal battery that can be charged on or off the bike. The new eOne Sixty is perfect for e-enduro riding with its perfectly tuned MTB geometry and "mullet" wheel standard it feels incredibly planted when descending the most demanding of trails. Our design ethos perfectly mirrors Shimano, creating eBike products that mirror normal riding. The brand new Shimano EP8 motor delivers more power, 85NM but in a very smooth and natural manner. To keep you riding longer we use the new Shimano 630w battery. The eOne-Sixty 8000 comes with Marzocchi Z1 fork and Fox shock, Shimano XT 1 x 12 transmission and Shimano SLX brakes.
- CFA II Carbon front triangle with easily removable integrated battery, satellite on/off switch, on-bike charging port and “thermo gate” with 6016 aluminium rear end. Internal cable routing, Smart entry for rattle free running.
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance; platform
- Marzocchi Z1 Ebike+; Air; 160mm travel; Tapered; 51mm fork offset
- 29" / 27.5"
- Merida Expert TR; 29mm inner rim width; Material: aluminium
- Black stainless
- Shimano SLX; 110x15mm; 32 spokes; Centerlock
- Shimano SLX; 148x12mm; 36 spokes; Centerlock; including removable lever with 4/6mm Allen key
- Maxxis Assegai; 29" x 2.5"; Kevlar bead; folding; 3C MaxxGrip DD
- Maxxis Minion DHR II DD; 27.5" x 2.6"; wire bead; 3C DD
- Shimano EP8; 85Nm motor with Shimano E8036; 630Wh battery
- 630 Wh
- Shimano SC-E7000
- Shimano XT M8100 12
- Shimano XT RDM8100 Shadow+ 12
- Shimano CRE80-12-B; 34 teeth chainwheel with Shimano FCEM600; 165mm length crank
- Shimano M7100; 10-51 teeth; 12 speed
- Part of Shimano Steps motor
- Shimano CN-M6100
- VP Components, VPE-527
- Shimano SLX
- Shimano SLX; 4 piston hydraulic disc brake with Shimano RT64; 203 mm rotor
- Shimano SLX; 4 piston hydraulic disc brake with Shimano RTEM600; 203 mm rotor
- Merida Expert EC
- Merida Expert eTR; 780mm wide; 20mm rise
- Merida Expert eTRII; aluminium; 35mm diameter; 0 degree rise - Length : 40 mm all sizes
- Merida Expert CC; V-mount with saddlebox containing Merida Multitool
- Merida Expert TR; 30.9mm diameter; in-line; XS 125mm drop - S/M 150mm drop - L/XL 170mm drop with Shimano SL -MT500-IL lever